- Lot Size872 sqft
- Home Size1,117 sqft
- Beds2 Beds
- Baths2 Baths
- Year Built2008
Get to know Barton Place Condos in Downtown Austin!
Subscribe to Audra’s newsletter for the latest updates on Downtown Austin real estate.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 1/16/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Welcome to Barton Place Condominiums
Barton Place is a new condominium community at the center of all that’s uniquely Austin. Experience it for yourself with prices starting in the $300s.
Hill Country Modern Architecture
Surrounding the richly-landscaped central courtyard, the six buildings of BartonPlace were meticulously designed and built with energy-efficient materials to earn a three-star green building certification.
Six Buildings, Over Twelve Floorplans
BartonPlace features 270 one, two and three-bedroom residences, with over a dozen floor plans to choose from. Oversized windows, nine foot ceilings, generous terrace spaces and state-of-the-art kitchens are just a few of the exceptional features residents enjoy. There’s something for everyone.
The Best of Both Worlds
With the perfect location on Barton Springs Road along Austin’s famed “Restaurant Row,” Barton Place is adjacent to the Town Lake Hike and Bike Trail, next to Zilker Park and Barton Springs Pool. And with Downtown Austin just minutes away, our residents enjoy the best of both worlds.
BartonPlace Community Amenities
- Resort pool & lounge area
- Direct access to Town Lake hike and bike trails
- Amazing rooftop terraces with top notch views
- Outdoor exercise and stretching area
- Secured Wi-Fi connectivity throughout pool and lounge areas
- Community Recycling Program
- Outdoor kitchen and dining area
- On-site management office and virtual concierge
- Owner’s Lounge to cater your special events
- Artistically designed outdoor living spaces throughout
- Modern fitness center with aerobic equipment
- Guest suite available to residents
- Additional on-site storage
- Controlled-access community and parking garage
- Community Garden
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard
LOCAL NEIGHBORHOOD ATTRACTIONS
Taurus Dog Training
The Long Center
The Natural Epicurean
Umlauf Sculpture Gardens
Vinny’s Italian Cafe
Whole Foods Market
Whole Life Books
Zach Scott Theatre
Zilker Botanical Gardens
ACL and Other Festivals
Austin Lyric Opera
Barking Hound Village
Barton Springs Pool
Bicycle Sport Shop
Casa De Luz
Daily Juice Co.
Dougherty Arts Center
Flip Happy Crepes
Green Mesquite BBQ
Gypsy Italian Bistro
H2O Hand Carwash
Jack & Adam’s Bicycles
Town Lake Hike & Bike Trail
Palmer Events Center
Parkside Community School
*Square footage and room layouts are approximate and may change during construction or at the discretion of the developer. All drawings are conceptual only and subject to change without notice.
Meet Audra Smith, your Barton Place agent.